Skip to content
- The sessions will last 55 minutes, and will be on the same day and time each week. This is for both therapeutic reasons and practical ones.
- Fees will be charged at £130.00 per session. Clients paying through BUPA will be requester to pay a top-up fee. Advance notice will be given of any changes in fee rate.
- You may pay weekly or in advance by cheque or cash. I don’t have credit card facilities. A receipt will be given at the end of the month if requested.
- Missed or cancelled sessions will be charged for in full. If you cannot attend your regular session, an alternative will be offered as my diary allows. If an alternative cannot be found you will be charged in full.
- Holidays or breaks will be negotiated in advance and will be chargeable.
- Confidentiality will be maintained, except in exceptional circumstances, in accordance with BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) code of ethics.
- All work shall abide by the BACP code of ethics and practice.
- All work shall be supervised in accordance with BACP guidelines for good practice.
- The end of the work will be a decision made mutually between both parties and a notice period will be reserved for working towards a good ending.